Information collected by this website
This website may collect personal information such as your name, postal address, social security number, email address and other information about you, as needed to consider your employment application. Our website collects this only if you provide it. If you do submit an employment application, one of our representatives may contact you by mail, telephone or email. We may share that information with third parties as necessary to consider your employment application. We do not give any private data about our employment applicants to anyone, except as allowed by law.
We think it is important to protect your privacy and keep your personal information private. This notice tells how we handle personal information about you that is not public.
Collection of Information
We may collect personal information about you from:
- applications or other forms you fill out;
- your business dealings with us, our affiliates, independent contractors we hire, insurance agents, and other companies;
- consumer reporting agencies, insurance support and inspection groups, and Department of Motor Vehicles; or
- health care providers, employers and family members.
Categories of Information Dislosed
We may disclose personal information about you that is:
- from your application or other forms. This might include your name, address, social security number, assets, income, and beneficiaries;
- about your business dealings with us, our affiliates or others. This might include your policy coverage, premiums, and payment history;
- from claims documents submitted to us by you or others; or
- from consumer reporting agencies. This might include your credit history.
To Whom Information is Disclosed
- We may disclose your personal information to our affiliates and agents, and to other third parties who perform services for us, as allowed by law. We do not disclose any personal information about you to anyone unless allowed by law.
- We do not share your personal information with any other businesses to sell products or services to you.
Confidentiality and Security
We protect your personal information that is not public. We only give access to that information to employees who need it to do their job. We will discipline employees who we find used it for other purposes.
Access To and Correction of Your Information
- You may inspect the recorded personal information about you that we have in our records. You need to ask to do that in writing. You can do that inspection in person. You may also write to us and ask for a copy at a fair charge.
- You may tell us in writing if you think we should correct any recorded personal information about you. We will review your request and either make the change or explain why we did not make the change.
- If we do not make the change, you may submit a short written statement. In your statement, you must identify the recorded personal information you dispute. We will include your statement in all future disclosures of your recorded personal information. You may send your written request to us at:
31 Upper Ragsdale Drive
Monterey, CA 93940
Cert. of Authority #6661
- Please include with your written request your name, address, telephone number and policy number.
- Please include a photocopy of a government issued picture ID so we can verify your identity.
This notice is made on behalf of Sequoia Insurance Company and Personal Express Insurance Service.